Thursday, October 21, 2010

Positive outlook? :)

If you really care or miss me like you say you do, you would make the effort to spend time with me... Ah well, it's not like I expected much more, so I've decided that I will just stay positive and not worry about silly things that I can't change, which also means that when I do spend time with you or say hello, I'll just go with it and make the most of it. There's no need for me to get so worked up over you just not caring, because every time before it just made it hurt so much more each time when you let go of me. That's all in the past now though, and hopefully that's where it will stay. Anyway, my attitude of optimism in this case seems to be working well so far. :)

On another note, high school is almost over forever!!! There's only three days left of school, and even though I still have exams later on, I can't wait till Wednesday. No more having to stress about assignments, and reaaaally late nights, for a while anyway. And there are three things I'm really looking forward to at the moment. :D Going to the beach after our Year 12 breakfast on Wednesday, camping at Mount Barker with a group of awesome friends and formal closer to the end of the year, although at the moment that's just because I get to dress up in an effort to look pretty, and well, we're coming home in a party bus. :D :D I don't think I'm really all that excited for the formal itself at the moment... :S

5 comments:

BMF said...

Well done on your positive outlook :)
I'm kinda not looking forward to formal either, but I kinda am. I guess you could say I'm apprehensive. Is that how you feel?

wrtnmjkiii said...

can i come to the beach? :)

El intentar volar said...

Thanks. :) Yeah, something like that. :S

Yesyes, please do. :D I believe I shall be driving. :) Oh and maccas run before beach apparently.

wrtnmjkiii said...

WOOO MACCA'S RUN!!!! Since you know we get like a crossiant for brekkie. PATHETIC! Awesome, who's going love?

El intentar volar said...

Well, uh... Kel, Christie, Leish I think, uhmmm Bon maybe after she goes to the pub, maybe Tay, uhmm, Louise J, I don't know who else... Harry, the Banks?

Post a Comment