In the past week, I've gotten to know several people better and I have also realised that seeing my ex doesn't upset me any more. Yes, I do still miss you at times, and wish we were still friends, but it doesn't hurt any more. I didn't even feel anything when I briefly said something to you today. You've definitely made an impact in my life, but I can actually look back at the past now and not, well, regret that much, or feel really down. I can actually treasure the memories still and still be okay. I have to say that it feels amazing, especially after over a year of thinking I would never be able to move on almost entirely.
Today was such a good day, although it definitely didn't feel like it was the last day of Year 12. I don't think that it will really sink in that it's all over until after exams... or maybe even later. There are so many things to look forward to as well.
- I'll be able to have a social life again, kind of... I want to make sure I study enough so that I do my best in my exams. /Is determined. Positive thinking and such!
- I have the Year 12 breakfast tomorrow, along with the slide show, then going down to the beach. :D
- Later, I have my friend's black and white birthday party
- Camping at Mount Barker after exams are all over
- Valedictory I think?
- Formal eventually. :) :) :)
- Oh and next year, uni. :D
I'm so happy at the moment. :D Even though I still have several assignments which are due tomorrow D:
No comments:
Post a Comment