Sunday, October 31, 2010

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you...

I was just listening to this song, and it kinda struck me how right the timing seemed to be. It doesn't hurt at all, any more. It's not that I thought I'd never get through in my case though. More that I thought it would be a lot longer before thinking of you didn't make me upset any more. I'm really glad that the memories are mainly just good ones now. =]

You know, I've been thinking about everything a lot recently, and now that I think about it, I honestly don't think I'm going to miss school as much as I thought I would... I guess it's just that like many people have said, it's time we moved on. After all, there are many bad memories to leave behind as well, although I think I could say that they are probably cancelled out by so many good ones. I think that made more sense in my head. :S Yeah, so basically there are just so many things I have to look forward to right now, and it feels so good to know that I'll be completely free of Year 12 soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment