I think our dnm has been going for at least an hour now, lol. I've become even closer to her over the past few weeks and I don't know what I would do without her. She understands everything about me and we can talk about pretty much anything. I love knowing with a certainty that she will always be there for me, and she always has been. There are only maybe 6ish people I can completely be myself around, my family not included. My uhh 'favourite pillow' is one of them. XD
I promise that I will always be here for you, uhm, favourite pillow. :) Also, I will bash any one if they ever hurt you. I love you so much. <3
P.S. We win at life together. End of story.
2 comments:
nww..ur such a sweet heart u knw..well my life wld never been complete witout u in it... datz 4 sure...cuz ur freakin awsum!!..ur my special best fwen as well..n yes..il b ther 4 u anytime!! like i said..if the computer screen was big enuf..il jump thru it 2 get 2 u wen we chat..lol..love u beautiful n u knw it...xoxo <3
:D I love you. Ahaha we're so cool with our uhm imaginary teleporting skills. :P <3
Post a Comment