Thursday, October 28, 2010

But wishes generally don't come true...

I wish ...

  • people weren't so bitchy. 
  • I was beautiful.
  • we had chances to actually hang out more than once a week.
  • you cared about me more.
  • that things work out for you.
  • I could get a job.
  • I knew exactly who really cares and who doesn't. Some I can easily pick, others I can't...
  • you lived closer.
  • that for once you would stop being so over dramatic and selfish.
  • that I could stay friends with you forever
  • I was smart enough.
  • I was better at photography and design. If I'm not good enough, I won't get anywhere in the design industry.
  • that school wasn't over just yet, kinda...
  • camping was sooner.
  • that you'd stop bringing up stuff that's happened between me and my friends. It's none of your business. Sorry, but it really isn't. At all. Also, don't bring up stuff and then ignore me completely after I get mad. I've told you countless times not to bring up certain topics.
  • we had the chance to be friends again. I think if we had just a little more time, we might have been again. 
  • I was some one that people could look up to.
  • that I was a better person.
  • I knew how to organise doing missionary work and I wish I could do it sooner.
  • I was a better friend.
  • things were slightly different.
  • I was motivated.

2 comments:

wrtnmjkiii said...

DEBORAH?! /gets own angry face on

You are so damn beautiful... you may not believe it, but I know I do, and others. :)

I agree on wanting to know who cares... just feels like you don't know who actually wants to be friends or not and you don't know whether to put the effort in anymore.


I wish I lived closer too my dear :P You probs ain't talking bout me, but still, it rings true to my situation :D

You will get a job, :) Just gotta keep trying, sometimes we just ain't lucky :/

And gosh damnit lady, you are smart enough, who's to say that you ain't smart enough or too dumb for anything... its your choice to know if you are. And you are so damn good at designy things, I fail compare to you, hell if I had enough money I'd pay you for Photoshop lessons :)

Camping is three weeks away, three weeks! That is so close hun.

And YOU are an amazing friend, don't let anyone tell you otherwise, tell them to get stuffed coz you are. And you have no need to be a better person, you can strive to be, but I think you're amazing just the way you are.



AND... I look up to you, no worries kid, plus from what I know of it, its stressful to be looked up to, so just chillax and know that I look up to you, I admire you :D And I know others do too.

And lastly, do not say that school shouldn't be over, we've spent our lives being educated, its time to break out and make our own way.

El intentar volar said...

I still don't see it. At all. Thank you though.

Yeah, exactly. I texted someone after the Year 12 breakfast and was like aww I didn't get to say goodbye to you properly :( and such and they didn't even bother to reply, and I don't think it's due to lack of credit. :S :@ :/

I think that actually was in reference to you, if I remember correctly. :)

Mmmm... Hah, which is why I find some assignments so hard, and studying/revising. Also, I can't help but feel like my work's pathetic when I see Jo and Jayson's design work... Aww, really? That's slightly insane, haha. :)

Touche. It just seems so far away, that's all...

Nonono... Not at all... I try to be a good friend, but I could still be better.

As if, there are like no reasons for people to admire me. Argh sorry, just not happy at this very moment.

But yeah, you're right. The past few days I've decided that I'm quite relieved it's pretty much over. :) :)

Post a Comment