Monday, August 23, 2010

Just... don't.

I don't know anything any more... how I manage to mess so many things up, why I can't stop procrastinating, why you don't seem to care about me, why I can't be better, why I just want to curl up in a corner and cry till I can't cry any more... But that would make it the third time today. >.< I don't feel like talking to you, just leave me alone. I feel horrible and sick and my head hurts when I think about how much homework I need to get done yet I can't bring myself to just get it over and done with. I'd even prefer staring at a blank wall... 

I barely do anything and I still manage to do too many things wrong. Damn it. I'm such a bitch. A dumb, whiny bitch. I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment