I'm not entirely sure why, but I felt like I needed to tell you how amazing you are... I've told you countless times before... but I guess I still don't think you are told enough. Sometimes I don't see you for just a few mere hours, but I still miss you. You have no idea how much you mean to me. There aren't enough words to explain just how much. You have kept me from falling apart more times than I can count, just by being there for me, by listening to me and letting me know how much you care. I don't think I've told you before, but I actually admire you... You possess qualities that I wish I had and anyone who has you as a friend should count themselves extremely lucky. I love you.
And well I know it's only been a day but I miss you already... <3
2 comments:
I just cried. YOU MADE ME CRY! That was beautiful, though I have no idea why you would admire me? I'm a horrible person, and qualities, annoyingness?
But I love you anyways, and I don't know if there's ever going to be too many times to say I love you. I know we don't need to be reminded of how much we care, but YOU ARE AMAZING! And I depend on you so much, even if it doesn't seem so. I need to write you a blog.
Awww, I'm sorry. I admire you because you aren't afraid to speak your mind and you're so confident and all. Honestly, I wish I had half the confidence you do. Don't ever say you're a horrible person, because it's not true, unless telling people the truth makes you horrible. You're not annoying either. You don't go around squealing and screaming with your friends and bitching all the time. :P
I love you too babe. :) Thanks, and really?? I didn't know that you depended on me that much. :$ You don't have to write me a blog lol. <3
Post a Comment