Monday, August 23, 2010

I don't deserve you, any of you

I don't even know how to describe how I feel right now. I don't want self pity or people telling me that I'm not everything I say I am. I can't even begin to explain how deep my hatred is for myself right at this very moment and how much I don't want to stop digging my nails into the palm of my hand. Just because I feel terrible and hate everything right now, I have no right to be such a bitch to the people who care about me and weren't even trying to irritate me on purpose, at first anyway... :S I feel like... I don't know... Ripping something, maybe myself to shreds... I feel like I deserve to be punished. I was actually just considering not even eating again for a long while after finishing the forty hour famine tomorrow night. I don't deserve any of what I have. Sometimes I don't understand why anyone loves me at all.

2 comments:

wrtnmjkiii said...

I'm sorry dear, but you are gonna a heck of a lot of loving, pity, empathy and "what people say i am" which i call truth hunnybuns. Because... read my blog. I'll write it there. I owe you a blog. :)

But I do not care if you say you don't want it. BECAUSE! ♫ I'm sending all my love to you ♪

El intentar volar said...

Seriously though, I don't deserve them, or you... I was such a bitch to them. They didn't deserve to have me scream at them, to take out all my anger and such on them.

Post a Comment